Blog Nrl Ndh
Happy New Year 2011
Wait , first of all close yr eyes . Make a wish , Fairy Nana will fulfill yr dream . As you guys promise being a good girl/boy in this whole year . HAHAHA . Santa claus or Fairy ? Confusing ;p
My Wishlist is :

1. Get dean-list again fr 2nd semester
2. Rid my sickness
3. Being a good girl
4 . Get my new phones ( wifi se ) I WANT IT !
5. Hve my 1st edition Polaroid camera 
6. Getting someone more better than ever meet *

FUHHH , THE DREAMS WILL COME TRUE :) 
Saturday, January 1, 2011 | 3:13 AM | 0 comments

Older Post | Newer Post
Profil
Nurul Nadiah
Terengganu Tanah Airku
Age: 23 years young (2015)
Bachelor of Software Enginnering
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Mula Ber-blog : 01/06/2010

Follow Here

Facebook Fan Page


Blogger Terengganu


Jom Chat


Tabung Nuffnang