Blog Nrl Ndh
i agreed , darling
As i promised before, i wanna share something about one girl with her writing . She made me very impressed . For me , her words totally true . same with my stance . This is a copy from her but a bit disappointed because i just forgets the web link :
NVR MIND , as long as I can share with you guys , it's happy.

READ THIS ! (malay version)


some might not agree with what she wrote . Normal lah , not everyone has the same understanding . HUMAN BEING (: 
but for me , i agree with her and those who agree too , below this entry please LIKE
thankyou :)


"HAPPY WITH THE SHARING" - NANA :D

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 | 2:33 PM | 0 comments

Older Post | Newer Post
Profil
Nurul Nadiah
Terengganu Tanah Airku
Age: 23 years young (2015)
Bachelor of Software Enginnering
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Mula Ber-blog : 01/06/2010

Follow Here

Facebook Fan Page


Blogger Terengganu


Jom Chat


Tabung Nuffnang