Blog Nrl Ndh
the term of ANGAU , aww




ASSALAMUALAIKUM , GANGS !
Let me make it sooo simple , now i am in ANGAU mode : 


The meaning of ANGAU term used to describe the process of moving from a feeling of neutrality towards a person to one of love. The use of the term "fall" implies that the process is in some way inevitable (tak dapat dielakkan,senang cite tak boleh 'miss'lah) , uncontrollable(tak terkawal), risky(jeng jeng , BERISIKO), irreversible(yang tak dapat diubah) .




Who was a great man ? The SUPERDUPER guy that i always mention in my status on FACEBOOK and if you guys noticed , i also post entry about him before http://get-nana.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-and-only-anwarhadi.html 

and why I angau the proof is when I caught nearly a week of waiting for his new vlog he usually will update it every sunday but recently on May 14th, SAT. 

Waiting ....... Hard for me baiiii ! This entry was not going to show my anger (#@^$%#$%#&%$) to him , but I want to say that I , AKU , ME , MYSELF , SAYA , GUA  is the can't-wait-yaww follower with his 'multimedia lecture' .

and this his new VLOG , the latest one . WATCH IT ! **Please don't cairrrr , he's mine*** :P



ANWARHADI : continue the good work, I support 100% :)
details , check out his BLOG . below my blog , click the banner <3333


before you guys read this ,  I've given this to him and the feedback is :


Sunday, May 15, 2011 | 12:58 PM | 0 comments

Older Post | Newer Post
Profil
Nurul Nadiah
Terengganu Tanah Airku
Age: 23 years young (2015)
Bachelor of Software Enginnering
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Mula Ber-blog : 01/06/2010

Follow Here

Facebook Fan Page


Blogger Terengganu


Jom Chat


Tabung Nuffnang