Blog Nrl Ndh
WWWOW FUN

 HELLO MY WORLD :D

whoaaa , feeling so GREAT 
going out with SUPERHERO <3 
SHE's SUPERMAN
SHE's ACTION-KAMEN
SHE's HARRY POTTER
and continouslyyy...... :p

 



OKAY !
I wanna say "CONGRATS" to ANWARHADI <3 
*APPLAUSING , WOHOOO

FOR DIGI WWWOW AWARDS :)



Video of The Year : Anwar Hadi
Must-Follow Personality : Anwar Hadi
Blogger of the Year : Anwar Hadi

He said THANKS TO YOU to all his VOTERS !
WELL , two of them is me and my SUPERHERO :)

P/S : he said "if you see me anywhere, please don’t hesitate to say “Hi!”.
 FOR SURE , I DO WANT TO MEET YOU ONE FINE DAY ~ 
Friday, July 22, 2011 | 11:52 PM | 0 comments

Older Post | Newer Post
Profil
Nurul Nadiah
Terengganu Tanah Airku
Age: 23 years young (2015)
Bachelor of Software Enginnering
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Mula Ber-blog : 01/06/2010

Follow Here

Facebook Fan Page


Blogger Terengganu


Jom Chat


Tabung Nuffnang